Jakarta Therapy Center
Jakarta Therapy Center is a center that is specializing in chiropractic
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a natural therapy from North America that helps the body heal by removing nerve interference (pinched nerves).
Chiropractors use their hands to detect the bone misalignments that pinch our nerves and cause pain and illness.
The drug-free, hands-on approach to health care implemented by the Chiropractor starts with a thorough patient history and examination to determine the exact cause of the problem. Once, a diagnosis has been determined, a proper course of care can begin. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, nutritional and dietary recommendations and lifestyle counseling.[more..]
- A Saturday in June The Queen’s Birthday by Isabella Leicester
- British Council Keith Davies Receives OBE Award UK Ambassador Martin Hatfull holds reception by Linda Rawin
- Biography Prince Charles Philip Arthur George
- Three Roving Insight Executive Club Members Candidates for PARLIAMENT
- Giovanni Bisignani Director General and CEO
- Leadership Challenges For Australia
- Bipan Kapur Appointed New General Manager The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
- Chris Botti: Playing to a worldwide audience by Ary Hermawan - The Jakarta Post
- IABC Vic Halim: The man behind the scenes By Loreen Neville
- Ban Ki-moon of the Republic of Korea, the eighth Secretary-General of the United Nations.